Where's The Pole?, also referred to as Episode 1x03, is the third episode of season 1 of the U.S. series Wipeout.
- Toothbrush Sweeper
- Dizzy Dummy
- Crazy Beams
- Pole Vault
- Wipeout Zone
|Week:||Qualifier||Sweeper||Dizzy Dummy||Wipeout Zone|
|1||Kyle Adler||3rd (01:41.5)||1st||1st||Winner (03:23.03)|
|2||Nick Louis||1st (01:36.2)||4th||3rd||2nd Place (09:33.99)|
|3||Ariel Tweto||9th (02:25.1)||6th||4th||3rd Place (15:57.93)|
|4||Neil Smith||7th (02:09.0)||3rd||2nd||Out of time (16:03.81)|
|5||Chris Lekawa||8th (02:11.5)||5th||Eliminated|
|6||Jarran Joshu||2nd (01:40.4)||2nd||Quit (sick)|
|7||Dalmar Montgomery||4th (01:48.8)||Eliminated|
|8||Will Rideau||6th (01:45.2)||Eliminated|
|9||Mike Pyszczynski||12th (03:29.1)||Eliminated|
|10||Jennifer Tapiero||11th (03:25.7)||Eliminated|
|11||Dena DePompa||10th (03:21.9)||Eliminated|
|12||Vanessa Berghorn||5th (01:42.0)||Eliminated|
Trivia & Notes
- Jarran Joshu became the first person to throw up on Wipeout.
- Because Joshu threw up in the Dizzy Dummy round, the Dizzy Dummy had an extra swing to account for the withdrawl.
- The title of the episode comes from Ariel Tweto, who did not see the pole in front of her and jumps into the water missing it. She notably shouted the line "Where's the Pole?" in confusion.
- Despite this, Tweto crossed the Big Balls in the Qualifier.
- Kyle Adler completed the Doughnut Run in the Qualifier.